My life in general = Ma vie en general - French Audio Mp3 Conversation & Activities Free Online - Learn French Speaking for Intermediate Level

This is a conversation regarding your Professional and personal presentation - Talk to others about professional and personal occupation.Use the vocabulary of this dialogue to describe your hobbies, your occupation and how to spend your spare time in french. - Dialogue Extract : "... I have finished my studies and now I work as a clerk at the City Hall. Usually, in my spare time, I like to read or listen to music. These activities relax me very much!..."
Tests-Comprehension Read,Listen,Write,Grammar: English - French
Keywords: Life, in general, professional, personal, presentation, talk about, bobbies, spare time, usually, often, relax.
Tags

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form