Clothes, Accessories and Colors = Vêtements, accessoires et couleurs - French Audio Mp3 Dialogue & Activities Free Online - Learn how to Pronounce in French for Intermediate Level

Let's talk about Clothes, Accessories and Colors in french - Girls’ talk.Use the vocabulary of this dialogue when you talk about outfits and fashion trends. Dialogue Extract : "...I prefer elegant clothes because this is what my job requires. I don’t like them very much, but they are mandatory. In my spare time, I dress in jeans and sport blouses..."
Tests-Comprehension Read,Listen,Write,Grammar: English - French
Keywords: Clothes, accessories, colors, girl, fashion, trends, to prefer, to dress, elegance, occasion.
Tags

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(220)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Learn More
Accept !

Contact form